The workshop is to fundraise money for charities helping with the Coronavirus
All the money goes to charities helping in the fight against coronavirus.
To learn more about the event, scroll or for the Facebook page!
Led by two former Investment Bankers, a deep-dive simulation into what investment banks do every day.
Using a computer and working in teams (over skype), you will be competing to value and bid for companies. The session has a hands-on approach with coaching and mentoring throughout – this is not just another lecture.
See what one of these events was like…(opens in a new window)
Receive real-life experience of the sort of work you would do at the desk:
- Provide key investment banking services
- Run your own simulated investment bank. Watch your P&L rise and fall
- Compete against other teams in your own market
- Analyze companies & financial products
- Carry out a debt restructuring negotiation
All ticket sales go to Covid charities:
- Johns Hopkins Centre for Health Security
- Trussell Trust
- Campaign to End Loneliness
- St Mungos
- Development Media International